Meet Hilton Head’s dolphin population and collect shells on a vanishing island. A family favorite!
Duration: 5 or 7 hours
Departure Location: Shelter Cove, Palmetto Bluff & Savannah Harbor
Ages: All ages
Your Day, Your Way!
Outside’s signature program! The Ultimate Lowcountry Day is just that – the ultimate way to experience the authentic Lowcountry. This totally custom designed 5 or 7 hour program is largely boating-based with options for a variety of adventures, activities and destinations – all put together into a program that will be engaging and enjoyable for every member of your party. All programs are inclusive of Captains, guides, destinations, all equipment and gear required for your chosen activities, and light snacks and refreshments. You are welcome to bring any snacks or drinks along in the iced down boat coolers.
Options for your Ultimate Day:
- Visit to our private island, Page Island, where you can:
- kayak or paddleboard in untouched, remote salt marshes
- fish, crab and castnet from the dock
- hike extensive boardwalks
- have a picnic
- relax in a hammock
- relax on a pier head
- jump off of a dock
- Boat local waterways while:
- meeting local dolphins
- touring from the water
- Visit amazing unique destinations like:
- remote sandbars, only exposed at lowtide, where you can search for shells and other wildlife
- Daufuskie Island, where you can take a golf cart tour of historic sites, eat at a neat restaurant, meet colorful locals, visit pristine quiet beaches
- Old Town Bluffton, where you can take a walking tour and see art galleries, historic homes, shops and the last working oyster house on the East Coast
- Palmetto Bluff, where you can eat at one of the picturesque local restaurants or take an electric bike tour
- Savannah, Georgia, where you can tour the Port of Savannah, Savannah Wildlife Refuge, or historic riverfront
Book your Ultimate Day online today! We will contact you with any questions as we build your program.